Burberry Wallet Fake vs Real Guide: How to Tell if a Burberry Wallet is Real?
1. The Overall Look of Burberry Wallets
1) Burberry offers a large array of different styles of wallets to choose from, with each style, coming in a variety of different patterns or colors. The main types of wallets including traditional style bifolds, slimmer sized cardholders, long wallets, zipper wallets, and card cases.
2) A lot of Burberry wallets are in Burberry's famous vintage checker pattern that has a distinctive look and will, more often than not, let others around you know it's a Burberry Wallet. Other designs incorporate the Burberry logo in some shape or form with large monograms printed on the outside.
2. The Material of Burberry Wallets
The Burberry wallets are high-quality and made with materials such as twill canvas, leather and nylon.
1) The material used PVC or Vinyl Coated Canvas, that looks like leather but gives a different texture. Wallet with a check pattern are only made from Burberry's patented gabardine fabric. This is impregnated and thus water-repellent and particularly resistant. On touch, it should feel sturdy and you can also check it to be stain resistant.
2) The leather Burberry Wallets are highly attractive in both quality and overall craftsmanship when it comes to manufacturing. The leather texture has a highly durable feel, with a thicker hide and soft-touch feel to it.
3. The Pattern of Plaids
1) There are several Burberry plaids, such as the Nova Check, House Check, and Classic Check. Each Burberry plaid has specific colored stripes and a colored background.
2) A real Burberry wallet will sport perfect horizontal and vertical stripes across the entire surface, and the leather lines up with the bottom of the wallet. An irregular plaid pattern design is the most telling sign of a fake Burberry wallet.
3) The quality materials used to make an authentic Burberry also ensure the colors never bleed. If a handbag has colors that bleed or fade dramatically, chances are it is a fake one.
4. The Logo of Burberry Logo
1) Examine the Burberry logo on the exterior of the wallet. The real Burberry logos either consist of the name of raised "BURBURRY," or the statement of printed "BURBURRY LONDON ENGLAND."
2) Besides, It's got the "BURBURRY" or "BURBURRY MADE IN ITALY" stamps or engraved logo in silver or gold on the inside. If there is no logo on the interior of the wallet, it's most likely a knock-off. The font of the Burberry logo should be be very distinctive.
Saving Tip: If you like online shopping, don't forget to sign up at Extrabux！(What is Extrabux) , then you can enjoy up to 30+% cashback on your purchase from Extrabux! Sign-Up Bonus: Free to join it & get $20 welcome bonus! Student Benefits：As long as you are a student at school, you can get a free whole year long VIP Card worth $199.
Extrabux.com cooperates with many merchants, such as: Walmart (Up to 4% cashback), Sephora（4% -5% cash back)，Moosejaw (5% -6% cash back), LOOKFANTASTIC (Up to 10% cash back), Microsoft (Up to 7% cash back) and so on.You can save on buying daily necessities, fashion, beauty, electronic products, broadband installation, mobile communication, air tickets, hotels and other aspects of life!
5. The Lining of Burberry Wallets
Burberry wallets have high-quality interiors and typically use canvas, leather or sateen. If the lining of the wallet appears coarse or not sewn well, then the wallet is probably fake.
6. The AMB stamping
Burberry offers complementary monogramming on their select items. AMB are the initials of Thomas Burberry's daughter (Burberry's founder- as well as the founder of the Gabardine fabric): Alice Mary Burberry.
The AMB initials are just an example. It's a basic product customization, you can customize your own name. It's just pure and simple marketing.
7. The Stitching of Burberry Wallets
Burberry takes pride in the excellent craftsmanship needed to create each bag. The stitches should be consistent in spacing and size. You shouldn't find varying sizes of stitching on any Burberry purse. There shouldn't be any loose or frayed threads.
8.The Zippers of Burberry Wallets
1) The Burberry wallets' zippers should be engraved with the Riri or YKK logo. Some pullers have ‘BURBERRY' engraved into them. Also they must be made up of solid metal that won't easily chip off or flake.
2) Zippers should be gold or silver, and the color of the hardware should match the color of the embossing on the leather tag inside the handbag.
9. The Hardware
All hardware on a Burberry bag is made of solid metal, usually engraved with the BURBURRY logo and a high-quality finish. It's heavy and substantial. And it won't chip or flake.
10. The Dust Bag
1) All the latest designs of Burburry come with a dust bag that features the brand logo. Newer dust bags are beige in color with a black drawstring closure and comes in black with“LONDON”or“ESTABLISH 1856”underneath.
2) Look at the material closely and feel it. The fake one is just smooth, and it feels like cheap cotton, while the original one is nice, soft - kind like felt paper.
11. The Authenticate Care Booklet
All the new Burberry wallets come with a care booklet that features the brand logo. Make sure to check the logo font to see if it is correct and printed clearly and in the center. The booklet should also contain information in different languages.
Where To Buy Burberry Wallets The Cheapest?
Burberry wallets are available in Burberry boutiques worldwide and online. And you can also get a second-hand and vintage Burberry wallets on some resale websites! Sign up at Extrabux.com, you can get up to 8% cash back on the second-hand Burberry wallet purchase at these websites！
ssense.com (up to 6.5-8% cashback)
farfetch.com (up to 3-4% cashback)
saksfifthavenue.com (2.5-3% cashback)
us.vestiairecollective.com (up to $16-$20 off secondhand Burberry wallets)
10 Best & Stylish Winter Coats for Women on NET-A-PORTER in 2024
Top 12 Items That Are Always Cheaper at Sam's Club!
Top & Best 12 Sneaker Apps/Websites for Raffles, Releases & Restocks in 2024
7 Best Gift Card Exchange Sites - Buy, Sell and Trade Discount Gift Card Safely and Instanly!
Top 9 Professional Skincare Brands for Licensed Estheticians 2024