Everyone knows about Hershey Chocolate, but have you experienced HersheyPark yet? with over 70 rides and attractions, including 13 thrilling roller coasters, more than 20 kiddie rides and award-winning live entertainment, Plus 14 water attractions at The Boardwalk and more than 200 North American animals at ZooAmerica, Hersheypark has something for everyone and enough of it to keep the whole family busy for days. Before you go, check out the first timer's guide to Hersheypark. You can get some useful information about the admission tickets & season passes、2019 maps、parking、rides and coasters list、nearby hotels of this theme park.
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom draws tens of thousands of visitors annually for a one-tank trip brimming with boundless excitement. It is the perfect combination of thrills & family fun. Little kids can have a great time at Planet Snoopy, while visitors of other ages can enjoy thrilling roller coasters, adrenaline-pumping rides and live shows. And the Wildwater Kingdom water park(included in your admission ticket) is the perfect place for wet entertainment on a sizzling summer afternoon. Whether you’re a Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom newbie or have been thousands of times, here are planning guides and tips for making the most out of this theme park.
Carowinds is one of the largest theme parks in the Southeast and is home to two of the tallest steel roller coasters in North America. With a total of 14 roller coasters, it ranks 5th in the world as having the most roller coasters in one park. While the park's main focus is on the teenage and young adult market, it does also host a sprawling children's area, Planet Snoopy, themed around the Peanuts characters. In addition, you are able to cool off at Carolina Harbor water park that is included with your admission ticket (open seasonally). I believe that there’s fun for everyone. Here is the ultimate guide to visiting Carowinds, Start your Carowinds adventure today!
- If you’re planning to visit the DC area this summer and are looking for a place that is filled with excitement, thrills and spills here, I recommend you add a visit to King’s Dominion to your itinerary. With more than 60 rides, 15 roller coasters, live family entertainment and a 20-acre water park that’s included with park admission., Kings Dominion is the perfect amusement park to make new memories and for summertime fun. Check out the Kings Dominion planning guides for first time visitors. Get some useful information about admission tickets & season passes、2019 park maps、parking、rides and coasters list、special events、hotel near Kings Dominion and more!
California's Great America has for 40 years been Northern California's most thrilling theme park. The park has a mix of exciting thrill rides and coasters for adventure-seekers and more family-friendly rides for younger visitors. Beyond these rides,there are some special events like Halloween Haunt and WinterFest that prepared for guests. Undoubtedly, California’s Great America has fun for the whole family. Check out the first timer's guide to California’s Great America before you go, get more information about the admission tickets & season passes、2019 maps、parking、self-driving route、rides and coasters list、special events of this theme park.
From some of the most thrilling roller coasters in the world to the 16-time award winning kids area and regions premier water park, Kings Island has more than enough rides to keep the whole family busy. In addition, Kings Island also hosts a full line-up of entertainment including gravity defying acrobats, roaming acts, and dancing-in-the-street. Whether you are visiting Kings Island for the first time, or an avid addict who knows the park inside and out, Check out the following ultimate guide to Kings Island before you go. I believe you’ll make the most out of Kings Island with these tips and tricks.
If you're an adrenaline seeker, planning a trip to Cedar Point should be on your summer bucket list.
Cedar Point is the thrill ride capital of the world with 18 extreme roller coasters and other adrenaline rush-inducing attractions. Best of all, the park also offers several world-class shows, kiddie areas, a beach on Lake Erie, and a gigantic waterpark. It's no surprise that Cedar Point has become the "must visit" destination for family fun. Whether you’re a Cedar Point newbie or have been thousands of times, here are Cedar Point planning guides and tips for your family to making the best of your time at the park. Don't miss it !
Located in Queensbury, New York, near Lake George, and 60 miles north of Albany, The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom is one of few theme parks in the Six Flags chain not to carry the "Six Flags" name. From a hair raising drop tower to thrilling roller coasters, kid friendly rides and a FREE water park, The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom absolutely is a premier summer and fall entertainment hotspot for families. Whether you spend the entire day, or just a few hours, it’s a Great Escape! Check out this Family Guide to The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom and get more information about the tickets、2019 season passes、2019 maps、parking、self-driving route、rides and coasters list of this theme park.
If you are planning to spend a quality weekend, Six Flags St. Louis is a fun and enjoyable place for your family to go or grab your friends for a fun outing. There are numerous thrill rides and roller coasters for older kids, teens and thrill-seeking adults, such as Screamin' Eagle, Mr Freeze: Reverse Blas, SUPERGIRL Sky Flyer...... In addition，Bugs Bunny National Park area also has several rides that are perfect for younger children. The neighboring 12-acre Hurricane Harbor water park offers a wave pool, seven water slides and interactive play area that is included with admission. Check out Six Flags St. Louis Planning Guides for First Time Visitors before you go and get more information about how to survive a day at Six Flags St. Louis.
A day spent at Six Flags Over Georgia is a summer tradition for many people in Georgia. This popular family theme park features more than 40 rides, shows, and activities, from extreme adrenaline rushes on towering roller coasters such as Goliath to kid-sized play areas and water slides in Hurricane Harbour area. Everyone of your family can have great fun here. Want to plan a trip of your own? Here is the ultimate guide to visiting Six Flags Over Georgia. You can get helpful information about the tickets、2019 season passes、2019 maps、parking、rides and coasters list of Six Flags Over Georgia.
- Looking for fun this Summer？It’s absolutely right to come to Six Flags Over Texas. As one of Dallas/Fort Worth’s biggest and most popular attractions, Six Flags Over Texas features world-class roller coasters, rides, games and attractions, and is sure to please kids of all ages (including grown-up kids at heart). The popular thrilling rides include The Texas SkyScreamer, Titan, New Texas Giant, El Diablo, Batman: The Ride, Mr Freeze: Reverse Blast, The Riddler Revenge, Superman: Tower of Power......Check out this unofficial on-line guide and get more information about how to make the most out of your day at Six Flags Over Texas.
- How are you going to spend the holiday? Six Flags Discovery Kingdom may be your best choice! It is the only theme park in Northern California to combine rides, marine life and wildlife. There are more than 40 thrilling rides and crazy roller coasters for teens, and an assortment of gentle ride for little kids, and plenty of animal encounters for those who prefer a tamer day. In brief, different people could visit and have a totally different experience. In order to get the best value out of this theme park, check out Six Flags Discovery Kingdom planning guides for first-timers before you go and get more information about how to best navigate Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas is the city's largest theme park,with 200 acres featureing Six Flags' standard array of intense roller coasters, major thrill rides, lightly-themed kids' attractions, water rides, concerts or a show. There is the perfect place for entertaining little ones and big ones. To make the most of your trip, be sure to plan ahead. Here is the first timer's guide to visiting Six Flags Fiesta Texas. You can get more information about the tickets、2019 season passes、2019 maps、parking、self-driving route、rides and coasters list of this theme park.
- If you're an adrenaline seeker, Six Flags America is the top destination for your fun. It is located in Mitchellville, Maryland, close to Washington D.C. and just 30 miles from Baltimore. There are 10 scream-inducing roller coasters along with hundreds of other thrill and casual rides in the theme park. And Hurricane Harbor water park area (open seasonally,included with park admission) features one of the world's largest wave pools, numerous water slides and more. Check out your guide to Six Flags America.Get more information about the tickets、2019 season passes、2019 maps、rides and coasters list of the Six Flags America.
If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, no theme park is better than Six Flags Magic Mountain. Six Flags Magic Mountain offers rides like the “CraZanity” and “Drop of Doom” as well as 19 unique roller coasters— the world record for most roller coasters in an amusement park.In Addition,the theme park adds new rides and attractions fairly regularly, and there is still plenty to experience, if you’re not a fan of roller coasters and trilling rides. Check out the Six Flags Magic Mountain Planning Guides for First Time Visitors, Get more information about tickets、2019 season passes、2019 maps、parking、self-driving route、rides and coasters ranked of this amusement park.
Top in 24hrs
Up to 80.0% Off
BOGO 50% off
Buy 1 Get 1 30% OFF