Golden Goose Sneakers Real vs Fake Guide 2024：How Can You Tell if Golden Goose are Real?
1. The Materials of Golden Goose Sneaker
1) The most commonly used textile of Golden Goose sneaker is a sturdy calfskin. However, Golden Goose uses plenty of different textiles from denim to suede, even calf hair and goatskin. They offer durability, long wear and a rugged feel in common.
2) As for their signature distressing technique, it is hand-done by Golden Goose artisans with various tools in order to achieve ‘perfect imperfection.’ The distressing is intentionally placed to offer a vintage feel, and should be identical per style and color; counterfeits often have random distressing from pair to pair of the same style and color.
2. The Side of Golden Goose Sneaker
1) The authentic heel is higher from the side look and made out of a different material that is textureless unlike the fake heel that has bubbles on the surface and its heel is much shorter. Besides that, the original one is wider at the end whereas the fake heel is the same all over.
2) The original letters of golden logo are bigger and more square-like whereas the fake are rounder and smaller with more vibrant color.
3) Inspect the three dots on the side of the sneakers: The three dots on the side of the shoe is an important detail to look for on Golden Goose Superstar sneakers. The dots should be the same size, consistently spaced, and at an angle, while on the fake Golden Goose sneakers pair the spacing is irregular.
3. The Star of Golden Goose Sneaker
1) Pay particular attention to the stitching and construction of the iconic star. The top point of the star should not be visible (except on Running styles) and the tips of the star should never be lifting; always make sure the star is stitched down to the edge.
2) The original star is made of glitters that are different in shapes, sizes, and colors which makes the star super good-looking. However, glitters used on the fake star are all equal and similarly shaped, which loses the main effect as the original highlighted.
Saving Tip: If you like online shopping, don't forget to sign up at Extrabux！(What is Extrabux) , then you can enjoy up to 30+% cashback on your purchase from Extrabux! Sign-Up Bonus: Free to join it & get $20 welcome bonus! Student Benefits：As long as you are a student at school, you can get a free whole year long VIP Card worth $199.
Extrabux.com cooperates with many merchants, such as: Walmart (Up to 4% cashback), Sephora（4% -5% cash back), Moosejaw (5% -6% cash back), LOOKFANTASTIC (Up to 10% cash back), Sam's Club (Up to 15% cashback), Norton(Up to 20% cashback), Microsoft (Up to 7% cash back) and so on. You can save on buying daily necessities, fashion, beauty, electronic products, broadband installation, mobile communication, air tickets, hotels and other aspects of life!
4. The Laces of Golden Goose Sneaker
Most but not all laces of come with knotted ends at retail. The majority of laces are a distressed grey, but they do come in a myriad of colors - you can see variations in glitter and printed patterns like leopard. But while there are many options, they aren't just mixed and matched at random. The color of the laces should correlate consistently with the color and style of the shoe.
5. The Logos of Golden Goose Sneaker
1) There are a couple areas on Golden Goose sneakers that have logo words, including the side (GGDB SSTAR), the back (Golden Goose), the tongue (GGDB Made in Italy) and the soles (Superstar Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Venezia). Make sure the font and spacing are consistent throughout, and that the shoes include all these details.
2) Look carefully at the tags on the tongue of the shoe. Many say “GGDB MADE IN ITALY SIZE ___” some have a perforated “GGDB,” and you may see other variations as well. The printing on the tag should be bold with consistent fonts.
3) Another place to pay attention to the fonts is on the counter, or outer heel of the shoe, where the brand logo should be neatly debossed with a slight arch. When authenticating, the font to watch out for is the traditional arched logo stamp on the exterior counters. This font will be serifed and have an arch. Again, this stamp will vary depending on the style, but styles with the traditional stamp are most counterfeited.
6. The Tag on the Tougue
While the replica factory made each text thicker and wider in other places, they did the total opposite here- the letters in the real picture are smaller and narrower when they are supposed to replicate the effect shown on the authentic tag.
7. The Insole of Golden Goose Sneaker
1) The insoles should be constructed from a single molded piece with angular insets. To attempt to create the same shape, counterfeiters often fuse pieces together with clear, heavy glue that can leave a residue, so be on the lookout for that.
2) The insoles for Golden Goose sneakers are also quite consistent. Each will be stamped with black ink in a bold, sans-serif font.The stamp should include the style name of the sneaker, brand logo, a registered mark, and country of origin. The insoles should also be blind stamped with the European size and ‘Genuine Leather’ in a serifed font. Also keep an eye out for a perforated ‘GG’ and ‘DB’ near the toe and notches on the edge towards the instep.
8. The Sole of Golden Goose Sneaker
The zig-zags of the original soles are not as big as they are on the fake sneakers but their quantity in the real sneaker is bigger.
Not only the size but their shape is different too- the points are rounder on the authentic pair. The positioning is considered to be a flaw too as shown in the bottom fake shoe.
9. The Stiching Golden Goose Sneaker
1) When authenticating Golden Goose sneakers, make sure the stitching is consistent and clean. Counterfeits often neglect detailed stitching near the toe and counters. Every pair has a raw, unfinished interior, Purestar included. There should be no visible glue residue.
2) An area where counterfeits often miss stitching detail is the rectangle below the laces. The lines should be straight and make a perfect symmetrical rectangle.
3) Another area of stitching to inspect is the seam on the back of the shoe. Make sure the stitching is straight and the stitches are a consistent size.
10. The Dust Bag of Golden Goose Sneaker
The fake dust bag is made out of easily crumpling, poor-quality material, while the authentic one is cotton. The rope is supposed to be black instead of white on the fake dust-bag. They did a better job in replicating the font of letters here but the sizing is a problem- the original letters are bigger.
Where To Buy Golden Goose Sneakers The Cheapest?
Golden Goose Sneakers are available in Golden Goose boutiques worldwide and online. And you can also get a second-hand Golden Goose sneakers on some resale websites! Sign up at Extrabux.com, you can get up to 12% cash back on Golden Goose Sneaker order at these websites！
net-a-porter.com (up to 3.5-4% cashback)
harveynichols.com (up to 10-12% cashback)
mrporter.com (up to 6.5-8% cashack)
secondhand Golden Goose Sneaker:
us.vestiairecollective.com (up to $16-$19 cashback)
10 Best & Stylish Winter Coats for Women on NET-A-PORTER in 2024
Top & Best 12 Sneaker Apps/Websites for Raffles, Releases & Restocks in 2024
7 Best Gift Card Exchange Sites - Buy, Sell and Trade Discount Gift Card Safely and Instanly!
Top 9 Professional Skincare Brands for Licensed Estheticians 2024
13 Best Luxury Online Shopping Sites with Highest Cashback in 2024 (Coupon Code+Sale+14% Cashback)
Up to 14% Cashback!