Good dental or oral care is important to maintaining healthy teeth, gums and tongue. Oral problems, including bad breath, dry mouth, canker or cold sores, TMD, tooth decay, or thrush are all treatable with proper diagnosis and care. Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral health is important. Most Americans today enjoy excellent oral health and are keeping their natural teeth throughout their lives; however, cavities remain the most prevalent chronic disease of childhood. Some 100 million Americans fail to see a dentist each year, even though regular dental examinations and good oral hygiene can prevent most dental disease. Many people believe that they need to see a dentist only if they are in pain or think something is wrong, but regular dental visits can contribute to a lifetime of good oral health. If you are experiencing dental pain, don't put off seeing a dentist. With dentistry's many advances, diagnosis and treatment are more sophisticated and comfortable than ever. You can practice good oral hygiene by always brushing your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste, cleaning between your teeth once a day with floss or another interdental cleaner, replacing your toothbrush every three or four months and by eating a balanced diet and limiting between-meal snacks. Don't forget to schedule regular dental check-ups to keep your smile, and yourself, healthy. Today, I'd like to share some most popular oral care products including brands Marvis, Sensodyne Pronamel, Tom's, Philips, TheraBreath, Oral-B and more with you. Try to pick them up and have a healthy life.
1. Marvis 7 Days of Flavour set allows you to discover seven unique Marvis toothpaste flavors in one enticing set. Enjoy whiter teeth and fresh breath all day long with a new flavor for every day of the week. This luxury toothpaste set is also known to fight off plaque, tooth decay and gum disease with a strong sorbitol and glycerin base.
2. Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening enamel toothpaste provides tooth enamel repair while whitening teeth. Specially formulated to protect tooth enamel from daily acidic food and drinks, Pronamel Gentle Whitening re-hardens acid-softened tooth enamel. With twice daily brushing, Pronamel Gentle Whitening remineralizing toothpaste delivers minerals deep into the tooth enamel surface, actively strengthening and hardening acid-softened enamel, while also protecting teeth against cavities. Pronamel is the Number 1 Dentist Recommended enamel toothpaste brand for tooth enamel repair. Protect against enamel erosion caused by acid erosion by using Pronamel twice a day, everyday.
3. Colgate Optic White Sparkling Mint whitening toothpaste goes beyond surface-stain removal to deeply whiten teeth for a brighter smile. With regular use, this anticavity fluoride toothpaste removes stains beyond the surface to deeply whiten teeth with hydrogen peroxide, unlike ordinary toothpaste and it has a cool fresh mint flavor to help freshen your breath. Colgate Optic White whitening toothpaste, icy mint, is enamel safe and whitens teeth in 1 week.
4. At Tom's of Maine that means authentic and effective naturally sourced ingredients. They use zinc citrate sourced from zinc--a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing! Fluoride-Free Formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. They produce tue toothpaste without fluoride because they respect their customers' diverse needs and interests. Toms of Maine Antiplaque & Whitening Peppermint Toothpaste: Helps prevent plaque; Helps fight tartar; Whitens teeth; Freshens breath; Fluoride free; No animal testing or animal ingredients.
5. JASON Powersmile Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste helps brighten your smile and freshen your breath without the use of harsh abrasives and chemicals. Their blend of gentle polishers and botanicals, including bamboo powder, calcium carbonate and baking soda, whitens your teeth and leave your mouth feeling clean. Grapefruit seed and perilla seed extracts work to fight damaging sugar acids and unsightly stains. Their fluoride-free toothpaste is made with safe, gentle and effective ingredients and gluten, saccharin, parabens, phthalates and harsh sulfates. It is also not tested on animals. Includes one 6 oz. tube of JASON Powersmile Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste. The JASON brand believes in the power of nature's ingredients to improve everyday wellness. They were pioneers of safer, wholesome personal care, and they continue to harness the earth's bounty of botanicals and essentials for blends that refresh and restore.
6. The Oral-B SmartSeries Black 7000 with Bluetooth is the worlds first of its kind with Bluetooth connectivity. Bluetooth communication allows the brush to connect with your smartphone to give you real-time feedback on your brushing habits. The professionally inspired design of the CrossAction brush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 500% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing and there are 6 modes and a timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all, its brought to you by Oral-B the brand used by dentists worldwide.
7. The Waterpik Ultra Countertop Water Flosser WP-100 provides excellent water flossing performance. Tested and trusted, it is the first product in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA). It cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can't reach, using a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations. And it's great for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges, or periodontal pockets. The easy and more effective way to floss, the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser features 10 pressure settings, a contemporary design, a covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage, and water pause button built into the handle to easily control water flow.
8. Improve your gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush with the ProtectiveClean 5100 rechargeable electric toothbrush. It has a pressure sensor that protects teeth and gums from excess brushing pressure. Brush heads wear out over time. The BrushSync technology tracks how long you have been using your Optimal Gum Care brush head and how hard you have been brushing and will beep to inform you when to replace your brush head. Customize your own brushing experience with your choice of 3 modes: Clean, White and Gum Care. The easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the smartimer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time as recommended by your dental professional.
9. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Alcohol Free Mouthwash, Clean Mint. You can make a difference in your oral health starting today. Advance to a Healthier Mouth from Day 1 with Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash which starts fighting plaque from day 1. It's possible to kill germs deep in your mouth without the burn of alcohol. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash Kills 99% of Germs without the harsh burn of alcohol. It provides 24 hour protection against plaque and gingivitis when used twice per day.
10. TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse Mild Mint. It is naturally oxygenating and made with pure natural ingredients. Clinically proven to last over 12 hours. It helps in relieve for dry mouth. No added alcohol, artificial flavors or colors. It is a non burning agent. Toothpaste is also formulated to help control dry mouth, maintain healthy gum, and fight tooth decay. TheraBreath product is guaranteed to be the most effective oral care product you have ever used.
What is said above are the oral care products I'd like to share with you Today. Go on and pick up the products to make sure you have good oral. Wish everyone lives a healthy life with your oral health.
- Top in 3hrs
- Top in 24hrs
Up to 50% off
Up to 50.0% Off
Up to 80.0% Off
$199.99 ($662 Value)
Additional 20% off Spring Collection
15% OFF + Free Gift
The Most Awarded Hair Dryer of 2017