How do I make sure I always earn cash back? (DO's and DON'Ts)
- DO click through to the store from Extrabux. Clicking to Extrabux from other websites or typing the store's website directly into your web browser without going through Extrabux will invalidate your cash back. Make sure that you don't click any other links to the store's website after clicking through from Extrabux. If you place an order at a store's website but forgot to click through Extrabux first, your order is not eligible for cash back.
- DO make sure your shopping cart is empty when you click through to the store from Extrabux. In order to earn cash back, some stores require that your shopping cart be empty when you click from Extrabux to the store's website. Some stores keep track of when you put items in your shopping cart and if you don't do it after you clicked through from Extrabux, it's possible that you won't earn cash back.
- DON'T use coupons from sources other than Extrabux. Some stores track the codes you use and don't allow cash back if you use a code from somewhere other than Extrabux. This includes codes you receive in an email from the store, on social media sites, on blogs, in postal mailings, etc. DO figure out the best deal for you with all of your options, but know that combining outside coupons with Extrabux cash back usually doesn't work.
- DON'T delete cookies while you are shopping. We know that some people occasionally delete their browser cookies. Unfortunately, if you happen to delete cookies while in the middle of an Extrabux shopping session, the cash back will not be tracked. Wait until after all of your shopping is complete before you consider deleting cookies.
- DON'T close the store website while shopping. If you do close the window, you must go back to the Extrabux store page and click through from Extrabux to start a new session.
- DON'T checkout multiple times at an online store without clicking back through Extrabux. If you want to keep shopping after checking out the first time, you must go back to Extrabux and click back through to the store again. Even if you are ordering the same item at the same store but in a new order, you need to have a new record of clicking through to the store to go with your new order. So, after every checkout, go back to Extrabux to start again and click back to the same store or select a new store.